Sunday, November 6, 2011

Still Here!




I'm still here! Haven't forgotten all my Friends and Fellow Fans of Life!

We've just been busy here in the non-virtual world. Several wonderful opportunities have been stepping up to our door and a-knockin'. We've been taking the time to invite them in for some tea and chat, you might say!

So, we will be back. And, soon, I'm sure. Thank you so very much for all of your continued support!

And, take time to enjoy your non-virtual world, too!

***************************************************************************************************************

On another note:

I would love to have your suggestions on a holiday give-away from Bronson Hill Arts! Something easily customizable, or a print, or some notecards (which can be customizable, too), or anything else!

I'm planning on running it next week so that I can get it mailed to the winner by Thanksgiving week, so let me know what you think, friends!

Thanks, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for spending time with us! We love to get your responses:

As Time Goes By... Woof!

As mentioned in the last blog,  it's been 8 years since we started to promote the idea of artistic personalized items. Bronson Hill Art...